Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Notice explains what information Chartahouse may collect about you, how we hold it and may use it and how we protect it.
Collecting: We may collect the following information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or in Direct Mail – for example your name, company name, your company address, your title, your company telephone number, mobile number, your e-mail address. This includes information provided when: you subscribe to our newsletter; enquire about or book a training course or Consultancy; request further information e.g. Direct Debit for Dummies / factsheets, enquire about our services, sign up to our Bureau service, ask us Direct Debit / Direct Credit questions.
- If you contact us by phone or by e mail, we will keep a record of that correspondence, including your contact details and a summary of the call
- When you visit our website, we may collect information about you, for example about the type of device you use (e.g. a mobile, tablet or a computer), your IP address, location data, operating system information and browser type. We may also collect information about your visit, for example the pages viewed, length of visit, page interaction information (such as scrolls and clicks)
- We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our website.
- We may collect additional information about you from other publicly available sources such as your company website / LinkedIn etc.
Processing: We may process your data for the following reasons:
- To deliver to you the services you have requested e.g. the provision of materials, newsletters, training courses, quotes, consultancy or bureau services and (if you are an existing customer), to contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you
- To provide you with information which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes including responding to your queries or comments. (Note: This may require us to disclose the information for example to our email service provider to send you emails or to our mailing house to send you information in the post)
- To ensure that content from our online properties is presented in the most effective manner for you / on your computer or device.
- In order for us to assist you with any questions / queries that you have contacted us about.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we jointly enter into
- To monitor web traffic and patterns of use of our website and for generating web statistics about our web users browsing activities. This data is used to help us maintain and improve our website.
Holding and Sharing:
- We will hold any data about you in a secure environment that we monitor and review.
- We will not hold data for longer than necessary and will only hold the data that is relevant to enable us to deliver to you the services requested.
- We will not sell or share your information with any other organisations except with your consent, other than those necessary in order to fulfil your requests (for example we use third party delivery companies, such as Royal Mail and other delivery service companies such as mailing houses, email service providers etc and we may disclose information to them to enable us to e mail you requested information or send information to you in the post. We work to ensure that any other organisations we work with adhere to the GDPR principles, but we do not and cannot take responsibility for any errors they may make, e.g. the delivery of post to the incorrect address etc.
- Your information will only be used for the purposes it was collected (as described above) and for no other reasons.
- Your data may be stored outside of the EEA (European Economic Area) By submitting your personal data you acknowledge and consent to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with GDPR principles.
- Currently, Chartahouse work with the following third-party service providers: (Please note, this may change on occasion). By using our services, you consent to Chartahouse using these providers:
– Mailchimp – to send email communications to customers (http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/)
– Google Analytics – to help us analyse how people use our websites and identify improvements (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/)
– Google Adwords – to help promote our services to new customers and for re-marketing to those that have searched for our services previously (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/)
Protecting your information
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right:
- not to provide your data to us,
- to not have your personal data used for marketing purposes and to opt-out of marketing at any time,
- to see the information that we hold about you. You can request a copy of this information by contacting us in writing,
- to request that we delete or correct any inaccuracies in data that we do hold about you. We will either make the requested amendments or provide an explanation as to why we are not making the changes.
We keep our privacy notices under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 3rd May 2019. If you have any queries about the information that we hold about you, please contact us on 01752 671670 or by e mail: email@example.com.